Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ls Magazine Issue 15 Pocket Money?

Pocket Money? - ls magazine issue 15

Hi.how I get pocket money per week? Currently I get 10 euros [about Döllerer 15], but this refers only to the food and the cinema [Go to the front of the cinema once a week and I have some that use the money to pay for the lunch must once] per week if you still never any money left for magazines [i enjoy film magazines such as the rule, and the music magazines like Q and Kerrang!] and comic books [there are 4 euros a] ... or CD [I love music]

Money is not a problem with my parents, they say ... just say you do not need much money and 14 years
PS: I have good grades, and a study of 2 ½ hours of homework per night

3 comments:

maccrew6 said...

More money is needed? Obtain earn a little time and effort to ...

icemadan said...

and my son is only 9 and get £ 50 per month trying to help a job, get the paper to complement

disco legend zeke said...

offering work at home to earn money.

Post a Comment