Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Verses For Work Anniversaries Bible Verses For Someone With A Very Broken Heart?

Bible verses for someone with a very broken heart? - verses for work anniversaries

My friend called me on Monday said the past week, we have to take a break. Who has not ended. It crushed me because I am crazy about him .... We were in love. So I was called a week and yesterday called on his birthday and our anniversary of 6 months. No pick up. I tried several times to others later, after the discovery of a friend that a girl with her family. Finally, a voice of the girl appeared on the message instead of the normal message to Nextel. That really killed because I knew I was fired. It hurts so in love with someone and know that was last week telling others that can be broken in some clowns. I think that is a part of it that we had sex, but I'm not sure. I know I need help to God, to heal, because I know that everything is somehow part of my plan to search. If someone has verses of hope and healing, please let me know ... I am amazed and shocked, I feel so alone. THX

0 comments:

Post a Comment