Sunday, January 31, 2010

How To Do A Great Home Wax Job What To Do About This Frikin Eyebrow??!!?

What to do about this frikin eyebrow??!!? - how to do a great home wax job

So I went to the hairdresser to get my hair, eyebrows and hair removal. As a rule, do a great job. But I was a girl who never before. made my cut, and then waxed my eyebrows. And when I got home, I saw my eyebrows in the mirror of them is perfect, and eyebrows, and another .... Half of what is missing! OMG! I was so excited that it is terrible! What must I do to hide? "Slap have my cover, but what happens if I remove myself with all the hair on my face, and then run? HELP!

10 comments:

Andi said...

im sorry! the only thing I could think of is to draw .. sorry i couldnt help so much!

Sarahhh. =D The Bear-uh. said...

You can expect to regrow, draw, or if you know these false eyelashes, tickets @ ...? You can use it, but! OFF lot of cut and leave as a half a centimeter. It might work, give it a shot ... What have you got to lose? Then they can look for a return to the place and tell them what happened and ask for their money.

Dean said...

Get a makeup pencil to draw it in color must be similar to natural eyebrows. This is the only thing to do. You can try the dark eyebrows, if desired.
Let it grow. Nothing can prevent this, so ...

tiffany said...

Go back and complain!
Try to fill it with a sentence from the front of the empty space. It is also used in other eyebrow, so that they have the same surface,
Hope this helps (:
Try Estee Lauder, Mac, or an eyebrow kits for best results

Mimi said...

Try to pull in, you are good at the moment, until they grow back.

teresa c said...

Get a pen and make-up completely to the front must be ... and then you get your money.

teresa c said...

Get a pen and make-up completely to the front must be ... and then you get your money.

fosho said...

lol I would go back and say, missin half of the eyebrow Friggen

sillychi... said...

Try to draw
goo, but swimming at any time
sometimes lol

Miss Vannacutt said...

Pencil

Post a Comment