Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Kansas Abortion What's Your Opinion On The Murdered Kansas Abortion Doctor?

What's your opinion on the murdered Kansas abortion doctor? - kansas abortion

I feel very bad for him and his family. Violence never solves anything and only harm to try for whatever reason, the vocation.

The murderer of the doctor has no idea how much it has helped the pro-abortion. It makes every pro-life seems crazy.

However, against abortion in the third quarter, as it is a cruel practice. I do not think that the doctor be a hero, much less reserved as a defender of civil rights / women 's rights. I think he is the victim of a senseless act of cruelty.

I am in favor of abortion, if performed early. My condolences to his family, but not its cause.

1 comments:

Ethereal... said...

It seemed strange to say that all pro-life insane look ... The most ardent pro-life representatives condemned the murder of her when it happened, well, almost everyone I know, pro-life, capital punishment, but not necessarily a bad one for him ... I wanted to kill someone look at you, what a baby at the end, yes you can watch the squirming child and kill them without a voice, so no I do not feel bad for him, as I am sorry for a murderer to death (this may seem harsh, but I must stress that I do not think they should be killed, the death leads to death for nothing

Post a Comment