Friday, January 29, 2010

Index Of Cgi Xxx Question On Ubuntu/CGI, Reading And Writing Files.?

Question on Ubuntu/CGI, reading and writing files.? - index of cgi xxx

I use Ubuntu on my desktop and try to run simple CGI scripts. I try a Perl script to open a file and write "Hello World" in the file you sent. But as you try, the script can not open the file for writing.

Index.cgi script I have is fairly simple
#! / Usr / bin / perl-w

print "Content-Type: text / html \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ n \\ \\ \\ \\ n";
print "Hello World \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ n";
system ( "echo hello> out.txt");

I looked at the error logs and did nothing.

Apache runs as www-data on my computer.
Can someone tell me exactly what I do to work this thing?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Start with the Idiot's Guide (Do not take the names of employees)

Then, open, with print, close, write to a file, not ()!!! This system is so ugly, I can not watch!

Post a Comment