Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cost Of Home Made Balance Beam Options For Home Loan?

Options for home loan? - cost of home made balance beam

I know I have a bad choice, but what do I do now?

I bought my house 3 years ago in one of them can choose a payment plan where I pay only the interest or the full mortgage plus interest to choose. It is also an adjustable loan. Ifs because the cost was only the payment of interest and payment is high and reach equilibrium is much more than the house is worth. I'm late on my mortgage because I have done everything possible to date to stay, but I can not continue. I do not think you can get a new loan because I owe too much at home. The loan was amended at the national level, the loan to another person who has sold my mortgage company current.

What can I do, walking beside the house, I do not want to do? I & # 039, No, I'm back to see they continue to occur.

0 comments:

Post a Comment