Friday, February 19, 2010

Generator Serials Number For Sims 3 Issue On Trojan Horse?

Issue on Trojan Horse? - generator serials number for sims 3

Hi, I just reformat my computer because it is a Trojan that has infected my computer last time, and I want to know what is it?
It is not transferable by e-mail and will not in the system files, and then corrupts Norton Antivirus or other antivirus software.
That's it, I will not www.serials.ws more. You are wrong, and when you open it, some say, if you want to access an unlimited number generator. Please send them to your friends and collages serails.ws visit again!
I have visited this site because I was looking for a serial number Alcohol 120%.

3 comments:

bobmarle... said...

It is a form of his own fault that the virus has. With the information can not give a name of the virus, but not the serial numbers to find for free anyway. It is illegal!

sameasyo... said...

Well, if you ever get this problem again to uninstall Norton because he fears and to download NOD32, install, implement, and to correct it, then uninstall Download Edition and avast it.Costs run anything and have no problem with trogans.If To buy NOD 32 and then hold, as it is by far the best.

Philip T said...

Why reformat? You do not have anti-virus program?

Post a Comment