Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wella Straightening Shampoo And Conditioner What Is The Best Shampoo And Conditioner For Naturally Wavy Hair That's Straightened Daily And Is Coloured?

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for naturally wavy hair that's straightened daily and is coloured? - wella straightening shampoo and conditioner

I direct my hair every day, and naturally wavy and looks like a disaster if I do not. It can be very dry, so that the laundry every two days, I have the color from the age of 17 years (I'm now 24). Til New Year 2005 has been dyed black (error) But I have my hairdresser is correct, now is blond with brown streaks, but I know it made my hair weak.

What is the best shampoo and conditioner to the hair soft and shiny and not dry, when coming to rest, and the color now I'm happy with the color will continue! I spend a little thin. For the moment I am using the shampoo and conditioner and moisturizer leaves Aussie Wella System Professional Hydro Mask once a week. Shortly after more suggestions of things you can use it for good and good for the hair ... Moisturizing ta

1 comments:

kate said...

What you're good, you can also try products from Omega, a very good working conditions, air conditioning and an air-conditioner, which is good to have for your hair. You might want to try to get their hair curled for a while in order to obtain the elasticity again.

Post a Comment