Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Do Wireless Usb Routers Cause Cancer D-link Wireless Usb Adapter,no Internet?

D-link wireless usb adapter,no internet? - do wireless usb routers cause cancer

I've recently bought a D-Link Wireless USB Adapter (WUA-1340)
I followed the instructions carefully.I the disc has been properly installed.
And I tried reinstalling times.It many can not even find an internet connection and the router in my house is in the room next to me.
And also, I just formatted my computer a few days ago. Had some problems, because too.Maybe that could be the cause, even or perhaps not.
(as with a desktop computer)

Please tell me I could do something meaningful to solve this.thanks to ..

1 comments:

rajhansc... said...

Remove the pilot. Restart the computer. Install the driver.
If you are not a mistake, not a problem because of drivers.

Resolved if the configuration or the wrong cable.
Please check ur cable used for connections.

Even software router / r, to make adjustments. It may be that you forgot all the IP addresses set configuration.
IP addresses use your IP address, subnet mask, network, default gateway, DNS IP address, DNS IP address, name of the proxy, the proxy authentication details.

All of this is true, the problem is solved. Just check it.

Thank you.

Post a Comment